Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
paidContent Live 2013 by GigaOM
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
“Highest value per minute of any industry event.”
- Customer, 2012
"GigaOM conference are always carefully thought out and executed with attendees, speakers, and sponsors all in mind and therefore a completely gratifying experience for all involved."
- Customer, 2012
Credit card registration problems?
If you are experiencing issues trying to pay by credit card, we apologize for any inconvenience and ask that you please call +1 (415) 758-1503 between 9am - 5pm PST (GMT - 8 ) for assistance. Or, please email email@example.com with details on the problem you are experiencing and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Need to pay by check, purchase order or invoice?
Want to inquire about group rates, student tickets or pricing for government employees?
Need to ask general questions about the conference?
We are here to help. Please call+1 (415) 758-1503 ( 9am - 5pm PST (GMT - 8 ) ) or email firstname.lastname@example.org the conference you are inquiring about, the number of tickets required and type of ticket and someone will get back to you quickly.
paidContent - WHERE CONTENT MEETS BUSINESS
Rapidly evolving technology, new content creators and distribution platforms have shifted the way the way media is created, distributed and consumed.
Join influential leaders from publishing, advertising, media, finance and entertainment for a timely discussion about the business of content at paidContent Live.
- How Someone Else’s Algorithm is Affecting Your Bottom Line: The social web and user-generated content networks have spurred an explosion of content for users to consume. But more choice = more noise. Hear how smart companies are adapting algorithms and innovating as quickly as the trends.
- Cheap Trick or Smart Business? How Native Advertising is Consumed: With the prevalence of native advertising, most consumers don’t even know they’ve stepped away from original content. How does this affect the overall quality of a network, or even specific articles? We’ll look at both sides of this issue and examine if ethics are being broken.
- How to Monetize Digital Content and Keep Consumers Happy: Some publishers are asking users for subscription fees, while others keep their content free and rely upon advertising to pay the way. We’ll examine the benefits and dangers of each path.
paidContent Live Startup Package – 10 available for only $2,995
Attention startups! We’ve created a package deal featuring discounted tickets, a GigaOM Research subscription and an invite to an exclusive networking reception. Package includes:
- 3 tickets to paidContent Live (save 25% on each ticket)
- 1 annual GigaOM Research subscription for your company (save 50%)
- 3 invitations to GigaOM Research mapping sessions - an interactive, analyst-led sessions (to use in conjunction with paidContent Live tickets)
- 1 invite to an exclusive networking session, plus display space
Look for “ Startup Package” for $2995 listed above to purchase. Only 10 available and preference will be given to early-stage startups.
SPECIAL OFFER: SUBSCRIBE TO GIGAOM RESEARCH FOR $199/year.
GigaOM Research takes you beyond the daily news with timely research and analysis on emerging technologies. Enjoy access to hundreds of reports all year long for just $199 (a $100 savings). Subscribe here.
*This offer is only valid for NEW GigaOM Pro subscribers.
Network With Others
If you have further inquiries, please contact us using the appropriate email address below. We look forward to hearing from you.
paidContent tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration to another person by providing authorization to us by April 1, 2013. For transfers or any other questions about registration, or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at email@example.com
When & Where
Founded in 2006, GigaOM is the leading global source of analysis on emerging technologies. Our news, research and events provide deep insight on the companies, people and trends disrupting technology and media.